K M ANTHRU FOUNDATION
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Literature, Arts and Media
Developing Leaders in all domains
Educating and teaching skills for sustaining life
Nature Care and Health
ABOUT K M ANTHRU FOUNDATION
- With reference to the Deed of Trust executed by the Executant Shajil Anthru, Son of Late K M Anthru at SRO, Pattom Trivandrum, Kerala, with registration number 259/2022, K M ANTHRU FOUNDATION TRUST has come into existence.
- Our scope of work will not be confined to any boundaries. We consider human race is ONE and not to be discriminated over languages, countries, race, creed, color or gender. We are not averse to technology. With technological support we intend to transcend the boundaries and extent to all and shall abide by Indian law. Any dispute shall be under the jurisdiction of courts of Trivandrum, Kerala.
- K M Anthru – man who loved literature, lived through it and died for it. His life was gentle, and the elements so mixed in him that Nature might stand up and say to all the world, “This was a man!”
KM Anthru is the eighth son of Kottayil Moideen Sahib and Perumbalam Kallidumkadavil Kunjomma. He was born on April 2, 1937. He started writing at his early ages. His first story was published in the year 1956. After completing his education at Kanjiramattom Government Lower Primary School, St. Ignatius High School and Maharaja’s College, he worked at Poona Defense Account Office, the Pension Pay Master’s Office at Thiruvananthapuram, Station Master at the Indian Southern Railway and an advocate of Kerala High Court and Central Administrative Tribunal.
As a litterateur, employee, organization leader and advocate he worked for the downtrodden and marginalized society. His view that education never ends reflects the importance he gives on education. By educating and empowering the downtrodden and marginalized people by providing education and making employable is the key for development. His writings reflects the need for developing the nation by preserving the nature.
- In this context, we find it befitting to work in the areas of:
- Literature, Arts and Media
- Developing Leaders in all domains
- Educating and teaching skills for sustaining life
- Nature Care and Health
- Community Service
- To nurture these objectives, we will provide:
- Lectures and Seminars
- Research in all domains
- We will also honor distinguished personalities with awards
- Be active in the proper care of Nature
- Initiate and collaborate with projects for the uplifting of society
6. The foundation is led by the Shajil Anthru, the Chairperson and Secretary K M Santhosh Kumar.